Feeding You Lies is an Instant National Bestseller. This follow-up to New York Times bestseller The Food Babe Way exposes the lies we've been told about our food--and takes readers on a journey to find healthy options.
There's so much confusion about what to eat. Are you jumping from diet to diet and nothing seems to work? Are you sick of seeing contradictory health advice from experts? Just like the tobacco industry lied to us about the dangers of cigarettes, the same untruths, cover-ups, and deceptive practices are occurring in the food industry. Vani Hari, aka The Food Babe, blows the lid off the lies we've been fed about the food we eat--lies about its nutrient value, effects on our health, label information, and even the very science we base our food choices on. You'll discover:
* How nutrition research is manipulated by food company funded experts
* How to spot fake news generated by Big Food
* The tricks food companies use to make their food addictive
* Why labels like "all natural" and "non-GMO" aren't what they seem and how to identify the healthiest food
* Food marketing hoaxes that persuade us into buying junk food disguised as health food
Vani guides you through a 48-hour Toxin Takedown to rid your pantry, and your body, of harmful chemicals--a quick and easy plan that anyone can do. A blueprint for living your life without preservatives, artificial sweeteners, additives, food dyes, or fillers, eating foods that truly nourish you and support your health, Feeding You Lies is the first step on a new path of truth in eating--and a journey to your best health ever.