In Happy Days, #1 New York Times best-selling author Gabrielle Bernstein charts a clear path to releasing inner child wounds, unlearning fear, and remembering love so you can enjoy inner peace every day.
What if you could wake up every day without anxiety? View your past with purpose, not regret? Live happy, peaceful, and free from fear? You can be the happiest person you know—and Gabrielle Bernstein will show you how.
Gabby has long been loved as a spiritual teacher speaking to tens of thousands in sold-out venues throughout the world, and catalyst for profound inner change. Happy Days presents her most powerful teaching yet: a plan for transforming the pain of your past traumas, whatever that may be, into newfound strength and freedom.
In this empowering book for releasing trauma, you’ll learn:
- Why most people feel frozen in mental health patterns that make them unhappy—and what to do about it
- 9 transformational, yet untapped, techniques for peace and genuine happiness—from “reparenting” yourself to bodywork practices that work for freeing the stuck energy of past unprocessed trauma from your body
- The mindset shift that can do more for you than decades of personal work
- How to speak the unspeakable and go into the places that scare you—and come away with peace of mind and freer than ever before!
This book is a game-changer filled with honesty and openness. The vulnerability Gabby offers within the pages of Happy Days will make you feel less alone.
Dr. Shefali Tsabary
New York Times bestselling author and clinical psychologist
Chapter Titles Include:
- Willing to Become Free
- Become Brave Enough to Wonder
- Why We Run
- Hiding behind the Body
- Speaking the Unspeakable
- Don’t Call Me Crazy
- Love Every Part
- Freeing What’s Frozen
- Reparenting Yourself
No matter what you’ve been through in life, you can have a future filled with freedom, inner peace and happy days.