The Thich Nhat Hanh wall calendar combines Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin'smeditation paintings, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the words of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist from Vietnam. Thich Nhat Hanh's gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- Zen symbols, ancient imagery, and the gentle reflection of nature meet and merge in Honshin's calming and meditative artwork.
- Each month features inspirational wisdom quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
Format: 30,5×30,5 cm
Broj stranica: 12
Izdavač: Amber Lotus
Godina izdavanja: 2018.